Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Details: Full-Time, On-Site
Location: Ellicott City, Maryland
Evon Medics, LLC is a medical device and neuroscience research company that develops innovative devices and therapeutics set to disrupt the healthcare industry. We are leading the development of Disease Modifying Therapies (DMT) for Alzheimer’s Disease, Opioid Use Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Chronic Pain, and other neurological diseases that have remained elusive to treatment. Our breakthrough products have the potential to reap first-to-market benefits for a DMT in the markets we compete, and we are laser-focused on the commercialization and distribution of our products to help alleviate the sufferings of billions of patients all over the world.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in producing scalable software solutions, with a focus on the system backend, and will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The Full Stack Engineer should also be comfortable around both back-end and front-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. The candidate must be self-driven, seeking answers from the vast resources in open source. If you are familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Full-stack development using Agile methodology, in a self-starter mode
- Write and maintain clear, secure, extensible, and scalable code within Java/Python/React stack
- Write and maintain code using mobile platforms such as Xamarin, Android Studio, Swift etc.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack tools and technologies
- Work with product owners to understand desired initiatives and implement application capabilities
- Develop and deploy web applications in an AWS environment
- Work with product managers to design software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications. Write effective APIs. Extend and integrate with front-end applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a full stack developer in a similar role
- Overall experience in Software development of 3+ years.
- 3 years of Java experience – required
- 3+ years of mobile application development – required
- 3+ years of Java Script / React experience
- 3 years of AWS experience or other Cloud technology experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience or Advanced Degree with 2-3 years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any related fields
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you believe you have a strong candidacy for this role and unable to apply on this portal, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Full Stack Engineer.” Also indicate your earliest start date, if considered for the role.
View the company website https://www.evonmedics.com and our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/evon-medics-llc for more information about the company.
For additional information, please contact:
Jamal Monger, Lead Full Stack Engineer (email@example.com)