Job Title: R & D Technician
Details: Full-Time, On-Site, 20% Travel
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland
Evon Medics, LLC is a medical device and neuroscience research company that develops innovative devices, therapeutics and diagnostics set to disrupt the healthcare industry. We are leading the development of Disease Modifying Therapies (DMT) for Alzheimer’s Disease, Opioid Use Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Chronic Pain, and other neurological diseases that have remained elusive to treatment. Our breakthrough therapeutic products have the potential to reap first-to-market benefits for a DMT in the markets we compete, and we are laser-focused on the commercialization and distribution of our products to help alleviate the sufferings of billions of patients all over the world.
As an R&D Technician, you will work closely with the research and development team to assist in the design, development, and testing of biomedical devices and prototypes. You will also provide technical support for therapeutic devices developed in-house by assisting with all hands-on activities at our R&D facility and drafting documentation/reports. R&D senior engineers & research staff will train the technicians in the first few weeks
at Evon Medics LLC. The ideal candidate must have the enthusiasm to proactively learn and execute any assigned tasks outside of the key responsibilities listed below.
- Assist in the development and testing of new medical devices and technologies
- Collaborate with senior researchers and engineers on project development and execution
- Conduct experiments and collect data to support research initiatives
- Maintain accurate records of experimental procedures and results
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Keep up to date with the latest requirements of hands-on activities and prepare purchase orders
- Associate degree in a relevant field (e.g., biology, chemistry, engineering, or related fields)
- Strong interest in medical technology and research
- Basic understanding of scientific principles and experimental techniques
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you believe you have a strong candidacy for this role and unable to apply on this portal, kindly send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “R&D Technician I” Also indicate your earliest start date, if considered for the role.
For additional information,
please contact: Vamsi Reddy, Head of Product Development (email@example.com)